Personal Data (in accordance with GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation)
In order to initiate any transaction on the on-line shop www.imaginefactory.gr, it is required from your side to provide to us with some of your personal data, which we collect and manage with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep it safe.
What data do we collect and process ?
The personal data that we collect and process is that which you provide to us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and that which we collect as you browse or use the services offered on www.imaginefactory.gr.
The details we collect are:
– Full Name
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
Why we collect your personal data?
Your personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
– To conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods after your placing an order on www.imaginefactory.gr
– To allow registration to the site and use of services reserved for registered users of the website www.imaginefactory.gr
– To provide you with our news and updates if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, expressing your consent in this way for this purpose.
Therefore, in the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a purchase contract with you or to provide you with the service that you have specifically requested.
The personal data you provide to us are kept safe and secure and are not disclosed to any third party, except the ones required (our service partners) for the completion of the purchasing transaction with your consent (such as bank employees, internet provider, courier etc) and are not used for any other purpose, unless such a disclosureis enforced by law or Public Authorities.
Who is going to process your personal data?
Mr Christos P. Desyllas is responsible to process your data on behalf of www.imaginefactory.gr as Data Controller.
He is seated in Rentis Attiki, 83, Kifisou Ave, tel. +302104832970.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request at the above address or our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on www.imaginefactory.gr is processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities are therefore stored in accordancewith local tax legislation (approximately ten years), however, that which is used to send you our newsletter until you ask us to stop sending it.
What are your rights?
You have the right, any time you wish, to request:
– That we confirm or let you know which personal data of yours we are processing and for what purpose.
– Access to the data we hold about you.
– That we update our information about you if it is wrong.
– That we stop using your data for newsletters by withdrawing your consent (through “unsubscribe”).
– That we stop or restrict processing your data.
– That we delete your data.
– That we help you move your information to other companies.
You can contact us with any of these requests by e-mailing to email@example.com.
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any of the above listed requests.
You can also update your details by logging into your account on our website, or you can withdraw your consent and delete your data by following the unsubscribe link on any of our newsletters.
Please note these rights will not apply in all circumstances, for example where we are required by law to keep the information, where there is an outstanding contract or where the information may be relevant to legal dispute. Where we are not able to fulfil your request, we will explain to you the reasons for this in writing.